Web Services allow different applications to link or talk with each other. Web Service could be inbound (Provider) type or outbound (Consumer) type. Service-now.com supports number of data formats via the HTTP protocol like SOAP, JSON, CSV, EXCEL, XML, PDF and RSS. Web service security is managed by using the combination of basic authentication for the HTTP protocol, as well as system level access control using the Contextual Security Manager.
Eworks is skilled in many areas of implementing Web Service under the Service-Now.com including:
- Implementation, Development and Customization of Web Service.
- Customization of Web Service Properties under Service-now.com.
- Development of inbound and outbound web Service.
- Security Management under web service via combination of basic authentication for the HTTP protocol, as well as system level access control using the Contextual Security Manager.
Why Eworks to implement Web Service?
- We have extensive experience in development, support, integration, administration, upgradation, migration of Web Services.
- Eworks has a team of dedicated Service-Now.com and Web Service developer. Their expertise ensures organizations that data transferred between applications is accurate and true.
- Our consultants help companies to implement B2B business that will align IT services to the requirements of client’s business.
- Our methodology towards Web Service implementation is very easy, accurate and straight forward which includes related application/ system Understanding, Gap Analysis, Assessment, Test Plan, Back-out Plan, Migration Plan, Training Plan, Knowledge Transfer Plan etc.. which ensure you that we are moving towards right path.
- Our approach towards each project includes highest level of product knowledge as well as industry best practice compliance.
- We have proven our skills in development of Web Service. This facilitates us to achieve your organization�s goals, industry compliance standards and provide high level user satisfaction.