Eworks provides instructor-led ServiceNow training in NCR (Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon), India and provide hands-on experience to implement Service-Now.com in the organization. This training covers the underlying architecture, technical components, implementation planning considerations and implementation tasks essential for a Service-Now.com ITSM implementation project. Along with implementation tasks and details, this course provides a detailed overview of Service-Now.com mandatory dependencies, enabling candidates to understand the entire scope of a Service-Now.com ITSM implementation project.
Through lecture, demonstrations, hands-on exercises, team activities, and classroom discussions, candidates gain an understanding of the scope of a Service-Now.com ITSM implementation project, including: implementation tasks, ITIL/ ITSM processes, configuring the UI and out-of-box applications, setting up Self-Service, managing Service Catalog, managing Tickets (Request, Incidents, Change and Problem) along with Knowledge Base, setting up and maintaining users, adding CIs (Configuration Items) to the CMDB, customizing messages and prompts, using workflow, reports, BSM (Business Service Map) and email notifications, integrating with legacy systems, LDAP and external web-services, and running Mid server (Discovery), Monitoring business services through Service Mapping and store alerts/events inside Event Management, provide automation and DevOps using Orchestration
- Explain underlying architecture, technical components, implementation planning considerations and essential tasks for a Service-Now.com ITSM implementation project
- Detail explanation of Service-Now.com mandatory dependencies and entire scope of a Service-Now.com ITSM implementation project.
- Detail explanation of Service-Now.com key features and benefits
- Practical implementation and understanding of core Service-Now.com applications and modules.
- High-level setup steps for the mandatory dependencies.
- Understanding of high-level process involved in implementing Service-Now.com ITSM platform
- Describe how the out-of-box Self-Service Application pages display.
- Describe options for configuring Self-Service Application Initial Landing Pages.
- Explain how to verify the initial implementation.
- Describe which major ITIL/ITSM features are supported by Service-Now.com.
- Create a basic request, move to change and problem, and create a knowledge-base entry.
- Explain the source of ticket types used in Service-Now.com.
- Server and client side scripting and debugging of SNOW
- Form and list layout customization
- Integration of third party application
- Incident, problem, change, configuration, asset, SLM, service catalog, self service, service desk, User Administration configuration, population, implementation and customization
- Process implementation using workflow, configure notification and event creation
- Configuring and population of knowledge base
- CI relationship designing using BSM Map
- ServiceNow code migration from instance to instance using UpdateSet
- ServiceNow Instance cloning
- Report creation, join multiple tables to generate combine report
- Important system properties explanation
- Change risk calculation
- Incident Manager, Change Manager, Problem Manager, Configuration Manager, Functional Owner, ServiceNow Administrator, developer, support person, service desk agent, service desk manager, Architect, Project Manager
- Anyone who wants to learn ITIL/ITSM implementation using ServiceNow
- RCube Suite, Airport Express Line, New Delhi
- Red Fort Capital Parsvnath Towers, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market, New Delhi
- Tapasya Corp Heights, Sector 126, Noida
- SB Tower, Sector 16A, Noida
- World Trade Tower, Tower B, Sector-16, Noida
- Spaze i-Tech Park, A1 Tower, Sector – 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- JMD Regent Square, Mehrauli, Gurgaon
- Srei Signature, Plot 14-A, Anath Road, Udyog Vihar, Sector – 18, Gurgaon
|Schedule/Purchase||Training Formats||Instruction Language|
|Contact Us or Call +919713589000||Instructor-Led Training||English|
|Contact Us or Call +919713589000||Live Virtual Class||English|
Eworks Provides ServiceNow Training under following Topics:
- ServiceNow System Administration Training
- ServiceNow Integration Training
- ServiceNow Discovery Training
- ServiceNow Service Mapping Training
- ServiceNow Orchestration Training
- ServiceNow Scripting Training
- ServiceNow Domain Separation Training
- ServiceNow Performance Analytics Training
- ServiceNow Event Management Training
- ServiceNow LDAP and SSO Integration Training
ServiceNow Knowlegde 11, Frankfurt, Germany - Summary with German Videos
ServiceNow's flagship customer event Knowledge11 in Frankfurt, Germany..