ServiceNow is a cloud based, software-as-a-service (Saas) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS) provider of IT service management (ITSM) platform, which follows ITIL V3 guidelines and supports IT service management and automates common business processes.
Organizations deploy SNOW to create a single system of record for enterprise IT, lower operational costs and enhance efficiency. Additionally, the platform is used to build custom applications for automating activities unique to each client’s business requirements.
ServiceNow contains numbers of inbuilt applications like Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Asset Management, Service Catalog Management, Service Level Management etc. You can create your own custom applications as per your requirement.
Eworks has highly experienced and skilled team, which help enterprises to customize out of box (OOB) ServiceNow application as per organization demands.
Eworks helps their customers for the implementation, customization, support and administration of the ServiceNow. Whether you’re just starting to implement ITSM or seeking to improve your current solution, Eworks has expertise to help you deliver a first class IT Service Management program.
Eworks team has extensive experience to integrate ServiceNow with multiple third party application using SOAP and REST based web service API. Our consulting team closely work with your organization to understand the existing gaps and flaws and prepare various documents like gap analysis document, feasibility document, solution architecture document, high level design document etc. which helps you to understand where is the exact gap and how our team will fill these gaps.
Eworks also provide ServiceNow Trainingin multiple cities present in India like Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata etc.
Eworks has several workflow consultants who have great knowledge of SNOW workflow and they can help you to implement your organization’s process successfully. Eworks workflow consultants are expert in workflow implementation, administration and customization. Eworks scope of workflow is very vast, we cover almost each and every aspects of the workflow implementation and support. We have strong practical experience of Workflow implementation for large organizations.
Eworks SNOW team has proven expertise on following SNOW Administration Services:
• ServiceNow support and maintenance
• User, groups, roles, company, location, department creation, deletion and modification
• Role allotment to the users and groups
• Implementation of ServiceNow security and access control using ACL
• Email and application templates creation, deletion and modification
• Data importing and exporting
• Report designing as per organization needs
• Delegates management
• Job scheduling
• Home page administration
• Data backup, restoration and archiving
• SNOW instance cloning
• Survey designing
• Knowledge articles importing and knowledge base setup
• Service catalog, categories management
• Plugin maintenance, activate ServiceNow plugin as per organization need
Eworks team has proven expertise on following SNOW application/Services:
• SNOW integration with organization active directory using LDAP integration.
• SNOW SSO implementation.
• SNOW integration with third party system using SOAP and REST based web service.
• SNOW Event Management integration with external monitoring systems.
• Monitor organization critical services using Service Watch, Service Mapping application.
• Data Analytics using SNOW performance analytics application.
• CI population inside CMDB/Configuration Management using Discovery, MID server.
• Provide DevOps and automation capability using SNOW Orchestration application
- ServiceNow IT Business Management
- ServiceNow Application Development
- ServiceNow Service Management
- ServiceNow IT Operation Management
Knowledge16 Opening Keynote
Knowledge16 keynote address by Frank Slootman, ServiceNow President and CEO