ServiceNow IT Business Management solutions extend organization visibility on important investment: people, projects, compliance, and vendors. It consolidate business data to effectively manage demand, understand costs, utilize resources, execute on projects, ensure regulatory compliance, and manage business relationships.
ServiceNow IT Business Management provide following Solutions:
- Demand Management: ServiceNow Demand Management centralizes strategic business and IT requests, streamlining the investment decision process for new products, services, repairs, and enhancements. From a single dashboard you get visibility into project health, cost, and portfolio performance and prioritize all demand.
- Resource Management:ServiceNow Resource Management helps project and resource managers create plans, request staffing for projects, and assign people to specific tasks. It provides a consolidated view of staff availability, allocation, and capacities for all work tracked in any ServiceNow system and custom applications.
- Project Portfolio Management:With ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management organization can centralize demand management and more easily align resources to business strategy. Organization can get complete visibility from service transition to production and other ongoing operations.
- Agile Development:ServiceNow Agile Development (SDLC) manages Scrum or waterfall development efforts and defines the tasks required for developing and maintaining software throughout the lifecycle, from inception, through testing, to deployment. Visibility into the development lifecycle is increased and reported across development teams for the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Financial Management:The ServiceNow Financial Management application provides visibility into spend by bringing together actual usage data – incidents handled, servers used, project hours spent – with amounts right out of the general ledger. ServiceNow Financial Management helps CIOs to align their investments to business goals, weight operational performance against cost, and adjust investments accordingly.
- Performance Analytics:ServiceNow Performance Analytics provides secure, simple access to key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics that enable organization to be proactive about improving business services. Rich, interactive visualizations empower you with accurate data needed to drive service delivery quality and efficiency.
- ServiceNow System Administration Training
- ServiceNow Integration Training
- ServiceNow Discovery Training
- ServiceNow Service Mapping Training
- ServiceNow Orchestration Training
- ServiceNow Scripting Training
- ServiceNow Domain Separation Training
- ServiceNow Performance Analytics Training
- ServiceNow Event Management Training
- ServiceNow LDAP and SSO Integration Training
Along with ServiceNow implementation, consulting, support, Eworks also provide custom ServiceNow Training as per business requirements and needs. Our Case Studies help participants to get the ServiceNow Certification
|Schedule/Purchase||Training Formats||Instruction Language|
|Contact Us or Call +919713589000||Instructor-Led Training||English|
|Contact Us or Call +919713589000||Live Virtual Class||English|
Eworks Provides ServiceNow Training under following Topics:
Knowledge13 Opening Keynote - ServiceNow CEO Frank Slootman
What does transformation mean to IT? And how can IT drive ...