Event management allows IT operation administrators to combine multiple event sources from monitoring tools into a single management console. Event management provides options for configuring and managing events, and for integrating with other ServiceNow features such as incident, change, and task management, and CMDB and services management. Eworks provides ServiceNow Event Management Training, our case study helps to better understand the concept of Event Management.
What is Event?
An event is a notification from one or more monitoring tools that indicates something of interest has occurred, such as a log message, warning, or error. The system receives or pulls events from one or more external event sources and stores them in the ServiceNow Event table.
Event management implementers can define event types and register nodes to help uniquely identify incoming events and create alerts for the specific needs of the enterprise. Event Management uses this information to determine whether to create a new alert or update an existing one.
What is Alert?
An alert is a notification generated by event management for selected events that are considered to be important and require attention. Multiple related events may correlate into a single alert. Event Management only creates alerts when one or more events meets the conditions defined by one of the following records alert rules, threshold rules, event transform rules.
Eworks provides instructor-led/hands-on and Online/Virtual ServiceNow Event Management Training. Following are the agenda of this training:
- Detail explanation of Event Management
- Activating Event Management
- identify health issues across the network on a single management console
- Event Management Architecture
- Receive external events from external sources through Event Management
- Detail explanation of events, alerts and incidents
- Integration of SLM with Event Management
- Event Transform and Event Mapping Rules
- Event Filters
- Alert Rules
- Threshold Rules
- Event Management Process Flow
- Important roles related to Event Management
Eworks also provide custom ServiceNow Event Management Training as per business requirements and needs. Our Case Studies help participants to get the ServiceNow Certification
|Schedule/Purchase||Training Formats||Instruction Language|
|Contact Us or Call +919713589000||Instructor-Led Training||English|
|Contact Us or Call +919713589000||Live Virtual Class||English|
Eworks Provides ServiceNow Training under following Topics:
- ServiceNow System Administration Training
- ServiceNow Integration Training
- ServiceNow Discovery Training
- ServiceNow Service Mapping Training
- ServiceNow Orchestration Training
- ServiceNow Scripting Training
- ServiceNow Domain Separation Training
- ServiceNow Performance Analytics Training
- ServiceNow Event Management Training
- ServiceNow LDAP and SSO Integration Training
Monday Night Booth Time Lapse at ServiceNow Knowledge '15
ServiceNow's Knowledge 15 conference. #know15.