A Service-Level Management Application defines amount of time for a task to reach a certain condition. If the task does not reach the condition by a given period of time, it is marked Breached. Under the SLM application you can create three types of agreements � Service Level Agreement (SLA), Operational Level Agreement (OLA) and Underpinning Contract (UC). These agreements are used to ensure that a task reaches end conditions within a certain amount of time. The success rate can be reported on, and actions can be triggered at different times during the SLA’s life-cycle (e.g. notifying the manager when the SLA reaches certain level).
Eworks is skilled in many areas of implementing ServiceNow Service Level Management including:
- Implementation, Development, Customization and Administration of Service Level Agreement (SLA), Operational Level Agreement (OLA) and Underpinning Contract (UC) between organizations or between departments.
- Associate SLA, OLA and UC with various ServiceNow applications.
- Associate workflow with SLA, OLA and UC to generate notification or to manage escalation of the tickets under ServiceNow.
- Implementation, Development and Customization of retroactive Service Level Agreement (SLA), Operational Level Agreement (OLA) and Underpinning Contract (UC) between organizations or between departments.
- Associate SLA, OLA and UC with the Service Commitments.
- Customize SLA Homepage and Properties.
- Design, development and customization of report module for the Service Level Management application.
Why Eworks for Service Level Management/SLM Application?
- We have highly experienced skilled and dedicated team available for development, support, integration, administration, upgradation, migration of Service Level Management application.
- SLM module is the key performance indicator for the other applications available in the ServiceNow ITSM platform that’s why its implementation and configuration should be very accurate. Our consultants help companies to implement SLM application accurately.
- Our Service-Level Management implementation plan is highly optimized, accurate and straight forward which includes all the process of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Our approach towards each project includes highest level of product knowledge as well as industry best practice compliance.
- Our aim is to help the organization to accomplish their goal, maintain their work integrity and provide customer satisfaction and we have already proven our skills in these areas.
- Also we have proven our skills in many areas of Service Level Management Application.