Eworks Services Pvt. Ltd., a 100% export oriented software and IT service company based in Bhilai, is looking for up to 20 SalesForce Trainees who will work with the development team on both product oriented and client projects. The development team works on all phases of projects from planning to implementation and debugging. Opportunity to travel abroad and work on world’s most loved and widely used CRM/ERP – Salesforce.
Desired Profile: Graduates 2015 or before pass out OR Post-Graduate 2016 or before pass out can apply. Test based on:
- Designing, coding and testing of custom Salesforce modules.
- Develop new modules, enhance existing products and modules, and support all products.
- Work in a team environment and bring new ideas to the table.
- Willingness to travel abroad. Must hold passport or apply for one.
- Project experience in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Solid Understanding of SQL (MySQL, MS SQL or PL-SQL).
- Skilled in interpersonal communications and the use of positive win-win negotiations.
- Proven ability to achieve departmental goals and deadlines while encouraging positive success-oriented thinking.
- Positive problem-solving mentality that seeks solutions and improvements to processes to enhance the projects and the company.
- History of success in overcoming obstacles in achieving department and company goals. Has worked on a project that required detailed analysis, new thinking and solution orientation.
- Experience 0 to 3 years. Freshers may also apply.
- Must hold Indian passport or apply for one.
Test based on:
- C, C++, Java, SQL
- 1 Technical round.
- 1 HR round at company premise.
- Base Work Location: Bhilai/Nagpur/Raipur
Mode of Hire: Permanent | Full Time
Company Benefits: Our positions are designed to promote growth and development to all employees. We hire and promote from within. We have an annual review process. Current company benefits include:
- Medical Insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Paid Time Off & Holiday
- Free cold and hot drinks
- Open door policy
- Opportunity to travel abroad
Conditions of Employment: All applicants applying for job openings must be authorized to work in the India and of legal working age. All new employees are subject to our standard 180-day Probation Period. All applicants are required to sign a company non-compete & confidentiality agreement along with minimum-tenure agreement.
We value cultural diversity at Eworks Services Pvt. Ltd. Check out www.eworks.in.
If interested, kindly apply for this position by emailing your resume to [email protected] with subject line ‘Job Code: 0026’. Please include your contact information to schedule an interview along with current remuneration. Interviews and HR round will be conducted in the month of May and expected join date is 15th of June 2016.