Eworks offers various skills under Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- MS Dynamics CRM Consultancy Work.
- MS Dynamics CRM Application Support.
- MS Dynamics CRM Application Customization.
- MS Dynamics CRM Application Development.
- MS Dynamics CRM Application Testing.
- MS Dynamics CRM Integration with other technologies.
- MS Dynamics CRM Training.
With intelligent business applications across CRM and ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives you choice. Start with just what you need to run your business—and delight your customers. And then add apps as your needs change.
Deploy a system that does everything you need to achieve more
- Financial management and accounting
Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations
Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Sales and service
Manage your contacts, sales opportunities, and service contract.
- Project management
Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity
- Business intelligence and reporting
Get a holistic view of your business and make informed decisions.
- Support for international currencies
Compete globally using multiple currencies and languages.
- Flexible deployment
Deploy on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your business
Eworks approaches each project with the highest level of product knowledge as well as industry standards. We offer our customers effective solutions and services with maximum expertise. Our expert of this CRM team facilitates your organization’s goals.
Eworks has proven skills in many areas of Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation including:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integrations to 3rd party applications.
- Implementation, Development and Customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Load Testing.
- Speed Diagnostics.
We divide each project into Stages, and adhere to a disciplined project methodology that ensures error free success.
- Phase 1 Project Definition & Scope
- Phase 2 Assessment and Recommendation
- Phase 3 Implementation – Development & Deployment
- Phase 4 Training & hand over
- Phase 5 Ongoing Support
Our consultants help companies to develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM that will raise their sales and improve client’s business.
Why Eworks for Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Cost Savings of up to 75%.
- Extensive Experience in MS Dynamics CRM Application Development, Customization.
- Extensive Experience in MS Dynamics CRM Integration with other technologies Support.
- Extensive Experience in MS Dynamics CRM support.
- Follow pure Onsite, Offshore and Onsite + Offshore models.
- Eworks MS Dynamics CRM Technical Hub having 10+ team size.
- Eworks have certified Engineers for CRM projects.
- Flexible Engagement : Fixed Time, Fixed Price, Time & Material (T&M).
- Quick and Consistent Deployment.