This course gives candidates hands-on experience to implement Salesforce, Force.com cloud-based CRM platform. This course covers the architecture, technical components, implementation planning considerations, and implementation tasks essential for a Salesforce CRM implementation project.
Along with implementation tasks and details, this course enables candidates to understand the entire scope of a Salesforce CRM implementation project, through lecture, demonstrations, hands-on exercises, team activities, and classroom discussions.
Candidates gain an understanding of the scope of a Salesforce CRM implementation project, including: designing Visualforce Pages, writing Apex standard and custom controller, setting up Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Opportunities into Salesforce CRM, setting up and maintaining users, adding Campaigns, creating reports, email notifications, templates, integrating with legacy systems, Microsoft Outlook and external web-services, Migrate/deploy application on Force.com AppExchange, and writing unit test cases.
Business advantages or values of Salesforce cloud based CRM Training
- This training will give you competitive advantage against your competitor.
- This will improve your market value by increasing your business and by increasing customer satisfaction, increasing your leads, by increasing your forecasting skill.
- This will help you to solve the business challenges.
- After this training you can easily manage your accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, cases, solutions and campaign plans and documents.
|Schedule/Purchase||Training Formats||Price||Duration||Course Materials||Instruction Language|
|View Schedule||Instructor-Led Training||US$ 1,750||4 Days||English|
|View Schedule||Live Virtual Class||US$ 1,750||4 Days||English|
Functional Owner, Administrators and Implementers
- Explain key features of Salesforce and general overview
- Provide Salesforce Administrative Training
- Provide Salesforce Apex Code Development Training
- Provide Salesforce Visualforce Page Development Training
- Salesforce Overview.
- Navigating the tabs & tabs details.
- Managing Activities.
- Managing custom objects (data).
- Synchronizing with Microsoft Outlook.
- Personalizing Your System.
- Sending E-Mail.
- Understanding & Preparing Salesforce Service & Support.
- Analyzing Data with Reports & Dashboard.
- Fine-Tuning the Configuration.
- Customizing Salesforce.
- Extending Salesforce Beyond CRM.
Apex Code Development Training
- Introducing Force.com Apex Code
- Basic of Apex including Language Constructs, Classes, Objects, and Interfaces
- SOSL and SOQL
- Advance Apex
- Debugging Apex
- Exposing Apex Methods as Web Services
- Invoking Callouts Using Apex
- Testing & Deployment of Apex Code
- Deploying Apex Code
Visualforce Page Development Training
- Introducing Visualforce
- Basic of Visualforce
- Styling Visualforce Pages
- Standard & Standard List Controllers
- Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions
- Overriding Buttons, Links, and Tabs with Visualforce
- Using Static Resources
- Creating and Using Custom Components
- Integrating Email with Visualforce
- Adding Visualforce to a Force.com AppExchange
- API & Public Website Implementation
- Developing for Mobile Devices