Force.com customized by Visual force
Visualforce is a tag based markup language, similar to HTML and XML, used in Force.com platform to customize and extend UIs. With the help of Visualforce developer can customize the Salesforce.com user interface or they can create own custom flow control through an application that can be hosted on the Force.com platform. Developers can also customize the tab view of any page, override tabs button functionality and do a lot more to make the UI more rich and intriguing.
Eworks is skilled in many areas of designing Visualforce Page:
- Creating and using standard and custom UI components.
- Using the Visualforce component library.
- Overriding existing page with Visualforce page.
- Creating Visualforce Dashboard components.
- Rendering a new page.
- Applying AJAX behavior on components.
- Writing standard and standard list controller.
- Using static resources.
- Integrating email and template with Visualforce.
- Developing Visualforce pages and Apex controller for mobile devices.
- Creating custom Visualforce pages that can display data from third-party applications.
Why Eworks for Designing Visualforce Page?
- Highly professional and experienced team available for designing Visualforce pages.
- Our developers are expert in HTML, Java Script, XML, AJAX, and CSS which are prerequisites to develop Visualforce pages.
- We have expert and dedicated team available for developing standard and custom controller and integrating these with Visualforce Pages.
- We have successfully deployed many Salesforce applications that include numerous Visualforce pages on Force.com AppExchange.
- Our approach towards each project includes highest level of product knowledge as well as industry best practice compliance.